Monday, September 29, 2014

MCM: Carlyn Henry Menser



The quote that immediately comes to mind when I think of Carlyn Menser is: "We are Blessed to be a Blessing."  God has blessed this women with such an incredible talent & drive in the real-estate field. She goes above and beyond for her friends and clients, and uses what God blessed her with to give back to the fullest.  Caryln is a top notch real estate agent at Anchor Realty Group, a dedicated wife to Jamey, and an amazing mother to her one year old son, Wyatt.

 What inspires you in your everyday life? 
A: Improvement and challenge.  I love to get better, know more, practice and go to bed tired. 

 Do you have any future goals that you are working towards?  
A:Professionally, I am in classes right now to get my Broker's license, in hopes that one day I will open my own office. 
Family goal: I am working on being as intentional as possible when Wyatt is awake, Jamey is home and we are  three together. Little distractions just taking in the short time he will be little. 

Weird goal:I would like to decorate my house for a holiday. I am not big on stuff and never really have time to be home so my goal is that our house would be decorated this year. HA Crazy goal I know.


XOXO,
TheeInspiredMommy




No comments:

Post a Comment