Friday, June 6, 2014

"Yoga Your Way Through a Hard Day"


YOGA YOUR WAY THROUGH A HARD DAY.

After an exhausting night of my little dude not feeling well and having an extremely hard time waking up to the groove this morning I decided that I had to do something in order to be alert for my baby.  Instead of gulping a cup of coffee to avoid upsetting little Williams belly since I'm breast feeding, I decided to so some yoga to chill out and boost my energy for the day.  The great thing about yoga is that I can do it right next to baby William while he's sleeping and he doesn't move an inch.  All you need is a yoga video or just go on to YouTube and do a quick search.  I use a yoga mat and blocks in class but don't have my own and am perfectly fine on the carpet.  

Yoga is a gentle and effective way to strengthen your body and because of the breathing it will also help calm you.  Now keep calm and yoga your way through the day.






BENEFITS OF POSTNATAL YOGA

1.) Boost your mood by increasing the levels of feel-good chemicals (endorphins) in your brain.
2.) Help you to lose weight and regain your pre-baby figure!
3.) Give you more energy, if you are feeling tired and you just pooped out a baby so yes you are TIRED!
4.) Improve your strength and stamina! your going to need it!













No comments:

Post a Comment